Cressi Pluma Snorkeling Fin - Black/Silvercressi10409blk-
- Product Details
- The Pluma is an extraordinary fin that makes the most of a sophisticated molding technology previously used only on the hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and scuba diving. The Pluma uses the same Cressi Patented Construction System of molding three different materials to give high performance, extreme lightness, easy kicking and astonishing comfort.
- The blade is made from light and reactive polypropylene, with energetic and snappy rebound.
- Two side supporting grooves and other ribbing on the bottom of the blade guarantees progressive and controlled bending.
- Foot housing extends right along the bottom of the blade to guarantee high protection during kicking.
- Made from soft thermo-rubber and the computer designed shaped offers great comfort as well as making them suitable for long use.
- The entire sole is hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, both for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg-fin effort.
- More Details