The Cressi MC9 fist Stage and Ellipse Balanced regulator always supplies divers with stable air flow at any tank pressure or depth, delivering maximum breathing ease and comfort for any diver.
The MC9 first stage features an diaphragm system with a minimum variation in intermediate pressure in relation to changes in residual tank pressure. The ports (H.P.x 2, L.P.x 4) feature left-right symmetry for easier tank adjustments, even for novice divers.
The Ellipse Balanced 2nd Stage features a sleak and tested regulator that combines easy breathing with quality materials.
- First stage (MC-9)
- Hyper-balanced diaphragm
- Two H.P. ports and four L.P. ports
- Self-lubercating jacketed cylinder
- Removable stainless steel nozzle
- Sintered cup filter
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Second stage (Ellipse Balanced)
- Balanced piston
- Enlarged diaphragm
- Micrometric adjustment of breathing effort with watertight operating chamber
- Dive-pre dive adjustment
- Internal heat exchanger
- 4 low pressure outlets