This high performance regulator is a pairing Cressi's first
stage hyper-balanced MC9 that feeds with a sophisticated 2nd stage Ellipse
Titanium; a true market leader because of its dimensions and lightness.
The MC9 first stage features an diaphragm system with a minimum variation in intermediate pressure in relation to changes in residual tank pressure. The ports (H.P.x 2, L.P.x 4) feature left-right symmetry for easier tank adjustments, even for novice divers.
The Ellipse Titanium 2nd Stage features a light weight and tested regulator that combines easy breathing with quality materials.
- First stage (MC-9)
- Hyper-balanced diaphragm
- Very light body covered by a protective elastomer shell.
- Two H.P. ports and four L.P. ports
- Self-lubercating jacketed cylinder
- Removable stainless steel nozzle
- Sintered cup filter
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- DIN 200/300 bar fitting in stainless steel
- Second stage (Ellipse Titanium)
- Balanced piston - Titanium component parts
- Ultra lightweight elliptcally shaped second stage
- Patented second stage lever design to reduce inhalation effort
- Instant cam-lock closure of the casing