Darn Tough Women's Traverse OTC Lightweight with Cushion Merino Wool Snow Sock - Glacierdarn13583aqua-
- Product Details
- The Traverse Over-the-Calf snow sock, inspired by Michelle Parker, is designed to join you in your pursuit of pow. Whether you're inbounds or just a short boot-pack away, cushioned comfort and durability, shin padding and reinforced Achilles, plus ventilated zones on top yield a hard-working sock for the hardest working skier that craves the hardest-hitting zones on the mountain. Or it's just a warm winter sock. Your choice.
- Performance Fit: No Slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and out unique "put it on, forget it's on feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast Drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed for Life: No Strings. No Conditions. For Life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth invisible feel.
- THICKNESS: The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
- STYLE: Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- MATERIALS:52% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 5% Lycra Spandex
- More Details