Darn Tough Women's Due North OTC Midweight with Cushion Merino Wool Snow Sock - Graydarn13584gray-
- Product Details
- Winters last a lot longer when you venture north. You need warmer gear, including cold-weather socks. Our Due North socks are midweight with cushion to pack the heat. Breathable construction atop the foot regulates your climate for all-day rideability with a healthy no-slip grab. Dial in extra durability in high-wear areas and our unconditional lifetime guarantee to back it up, and you'll be ready for the extra-long haul. Side note: not all polar bears drink soda.
- Performance Fit: No Slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and out unique "put it on, forget it's on feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast Drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed for Life: No Strings. No Conditions. For Life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth invisible feel.
- THICKNESS: The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
- STYLE: Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- MATERIALS:55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra Spandex
- More Details