Darn Tough Women's Peaks RFL OTC Ultra-Lightweight Ski Socks - Whitedarn14351white-
- Product Details
- High-performance boots meet your match. The Peaks RFL is an ultra-lightweight ski sock that can squeeze into the tightest heat molded boot out there. No matter how aggressive the day is, the Peaks RFL's drop needle pattern technique keeps things smooth and light; which means you can hit the hill harder, faster, and longer, with a fit that's guaranteed for life. Made in Vermont, USA, where winter weather hits its peak.
- Women's Over the Calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and out unique "put it on, forget it's on feel
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep riders comfortably in their boots all day.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- THICKNESS: No Cushion
- STYLE: Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- MATERIALS:59% Nylon 37% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
- More Details