Darn Tough Men's Pennant RFL OTC Ultra-Lightweight Ski Sock - Flamedarn14355flame-
- Product Details
- Minimalist checklist: fit, comfort, style. The Pennant sock checks all the boxes with its next-to-skin, no-slip boot connection, fatigue-easing arch support, Merino Wool performance, and a dash of drop-needle design. It's the best sock for skiing and riding because it's also Guaranteed for Life.
- Our silky, ultra-lightweight socks are smooth, breathable, and feel like a second skin between your feet and boots
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- THICKNESS: No Cushion
- STYLE: Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- MATERIALS:60% Nylon 35% Merino Wool 5% Lycra Spandex
- More Details