Darn Tough Men's Snowpack OTC Midweight Ski Sock - Midnightdarn14357midnight-
- Product Details
- As every New Englander knows—and as illustrated by our Snowpack Over-the-Calf sock—it isn't the depth of the snow that matters, but the quality of the layers. Because just like the snowpack, when socks are knit with top-notch Merino Wool, increased durability, and a precise fit, the longer lasting (and more enjoyable) it will be in the end.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- THICKNESS: cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
- STYLE: Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- MATERIALS:58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex
- More Details